Why is my Self-Esteem so Low?

Forum Forums Main Forums General Discussion Why is my Self-Esteem so Low?

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Avatar for joshua0034 Moorgate Andrology 1 year, 1 month ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    joshua0034
    Participant

I have been struggling with self esteem issues pretty much my whole adult life and I have never got to the bottom of why. Am I alone in this, or is it something that many other men deal with too? If so, what are some of the common reasons for having low self esteem?

We are incredibly sorry that you have been feeling this way, but we are here to help! You are certainly not alone in this, and we see many men who come to us because they aren’t confident with their penis size or if they are satisfying their partner. There is constant pressure in society to be the best in the bedroom and this impacts men’s self esteem as they don’t think they are.

We would honestly advise you to speak out. Whether it’s a friend, family member or professional someone will be able to listen and help you find a way forward.

Just as a side note, a 2016 US study of more than 100,000 men highlighted how male self-confidence is affected by body image; disturbingly, fewer than half of the men surveyed were satisfied with their body.

(Why not read our blog for more – https://men.moorgateandrology.co.uk/2019/04/09/what-causes-low-self-esteem-in-men/)

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Trustpilot