How can I stop premature ejaculation?

Forum Forums Main Forums General Discussion How can I stop premature ejaculation?

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Avatar for 22.bobby Moorgate Andrology 1 year ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    22.bobby
    Participant

When having sex I find it hard not to ejaculate really quickly, it makes my sexlife quite stressful as I can tell my partner is disappointed. I am worried that it could be affecting my relationship as I have now started avoiding sex all together. Is there anything that can help?

Don’t panic! We know this is a worrying problem and probably creating stress for you, but overthinking it will only make it worse.

There are a number of self-help techniques you can try before seeking medical help. These include:

– Masturbating an hour or two before having sex
    – Using a thick condom to decrease your sensitivity
    – Taking breaks during sex and distracting yourself

Or, if you are in a long term relationship, and have great communication with your partner, you may benefit from having couples therapy. You will be encouraged to explore issues that may be affecting your relationship and be given advice on how to resolve them. You may also be shown techniques that can help you “unlearn” the habit of ejaculating prematurely.

We hope that this advice has helped. At Moorgate Andrology we can provide medical help if you have exhausted other options.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Trustpilot