Erectile dysfunction discussion

Forum Forums Main Forums General Discussion Erectile dysfunction discussion

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Avatar for richardcooke Moorgate Andrology 5 months, 4 weeks ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    richardcooke
    Participant

Sometimes you feel like the only one out there suffering with these issues, but when I went to Moorgate they were so supportive and guided me through my available options. I still hate speaking bout having erectile dysfunction to people I know and I feel surely this is the stigma from society.

Anyone else the same?

You make some really good points Richard, Erectile Dysfunction isn’t talked about as often as it should be! It’s a common thing that many men deal with, but many men think they can’t talk about it as it’s such an intimate subject.

Feeling uncomfortable with your Erectile Dysfunction is natural, but growing confidence around this subject will not only take a weight off of your shoulders but it could help with the Erectile Dysfunction itself. Maybe talk to someone you know in order to grow your confidence and make this subject normal, or if you feel more comfortable talking to a professional do that!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Trustpilot